At Lindstrand Holding & Investments, Inc. dba Palmetto First Mortgage, we take our clients’ privacy very seriously. While we are conducting business and processing our clients’ applications, we accumulate non‐public personal financial information from them and through other sources about the client’s income, assets, and credit history so that a lender can make informed decisions about granting credit. We restrict access to clients’ non‐public personal information to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products and services to the client. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard our clients’ nonpublic personal information.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices used by Lindstrand Holding & Investments, Inc. dba Palmetto First Mortgage through its website www.palmettofirstmortgage.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collected and Used:
Lindstrand Holding & Investments, Inc. dba Palmetto First Mortgage is the sole owner of the information collected from our website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide through the website, via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We collect non‐public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information about your visit to the website, such as your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, previous websites visited, and type of browser used;
- Information we received from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance payment history;
- Information we received from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We may disclose the information described about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as mortgage bankers, securities broker‐dealers, and insurance agents
- Non‐financial companies, such as title and escrow companies, appraisal companies, etc.
- Others, such as non‐profit organizations
Your personal information will not be forwarded to any unaffiliated third party for marketing or used for any similar purposes without your consent. To the extent allowed or required by applicable law, personal information collected on this website may be shared with third parties necessary for Lindstrand Holding & Investments, Inc. dba Palmetto First Mortgage to provide requested services and shared with affiliated third parties for operational purposes.
The Information sharing described above is subject to your right to direct that we do not make the disclosures, and this opt out right is described below. We may disclose non‐public personal information about you, including consumer report type information that relates solely to our transactions and experiences with you, to our affiliates, and this information sharing is not subject to an opt out right. We may wish to share consumer report type information that does not relate solely to our transactions and experiences with you (“Other Information”) with our affiliates who may have products or services that are of interest to you, or who may be able to offer assistance in connection with your transaction. You have the right to opt out of our sharing of Other Information with our affiliates and non‐affiliated third parties.
If you prefer that we do not disclose non‐public personal information about you to non‐affiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make these disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law).
As noted above, you may also have the right to opt out of our sharing of Other Information, that is, direct us not to share Other Information, with our affiliates.
If you would like to opt out of our disclosure to non‐affiliated third parties, please call 843‐294‐1600.
When you submit sensitive information to Lindstrand Holding & Investments, Inc. dba Palmetto First Mortgage via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for https at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only those employees who need access to the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.